Random Blog A Musing Farf

Thursday, June 14, 2007

WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR?

Sister is moving to the Upper West Side and I could not be more excited. She is going to be living two blocks from Husband and me and that means I will get to see her all the time and hopefully, convince her to join the same gym as me so I will actually be motivated to go occasionally.

Husband is also fully in support of this move as he will now have a date for all locally playing scary movies, a genre of film I refuse to patronize. (Seriously, why pay $10 to ensure a week’s worth of insomnia and nightmares???) Plus, since Sister has a doorman, we can now use her to get packages delivered. It’s a win-win situation.

And of course, there is the easy access for dinners, brunch and general hanging out. She is moving in on June 22nd and I am already planning our first local brunch on the 24th! Yippee.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

And she is living three floors above my brother-in-law. Which is very funny and an odd coincidence.